Friday's Bible Reading
1. he went to sleep in the stern on a cushion v38
2. he awoke v39
3. he arose v39
4. He rebuked the storm and said “peace be still.” v39
Answer: No, we forgot the other half.
1. He said "let's go to the other side." v35
2. He made a great storm arise. v37
3. He made the waves to break over the boat. v37
4. He made the boat start filling with water. v37

4 Comments:
I forgot to add at the end. "he made the knots; he'll untie them not a moment to soon, not a moment to late." Dad
I just finished Talbert's book on Providence (good thing--he's coming to my church this Sunday!). Your comments reminded me of the thrust of his book. Thanks for sharing.
Excellent point and it illustrates how we should read one part of the Bible with the whole message of the Bible in mind. The whole message of the Bible is God is sovereign. That does influence the way we think of the event you commented on.
Also, as Corban's daddy, I must say that I personally needed the reminder.
Thank you.
Thank you.
As Corban's uncle, I did too.
Post a Comment
<< Home